Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Channel trading Walgreen’s stock (WAG)

So, had my limit order in at the open and it got filled under my price.   Getting filled under my limit price is both good and worrisome at the same time.  It closed today above my buy price so that is a small bit of confront.  The one thing about trading a range bound stock is that it is in a range all the way to the point that it isn’t.  For the past few months that I have traded Walgreen’s stock I always  think that this may be the time when the channel stops.  This is fine, if it breaks to the up side.  So now I wait for the move back up.  Under a month is what it should be if it is like the past times.  I have my sell order just waiting too.  That’s it for today, short and sweet.

Here’s to channel stocks staying in the channel one more time and to keeping an eye on your Everyday Money.

No comments: