Friday, December 01, 2006

A few pounds of sorry

My Mom always told me to play nice with the other kids and not say bad things about them. Yesterday I took a poke at the Nollenberger Capital analyst and his Buy rating (see yesterday's Momma said... post.) It was all in fun, but like my Mom used to tell me, “What goes around, comes around.” She was right. I made fun of his Buy rating last night and today CROX falls off the cliff. (2.82% DOWN)

So here goes. Nollenberger Guy I’m sorry for suggesting that your Buy rating caused our beloved company to finish in the red yesterday.

Now with that settled I am fairly certain that we will be on the positive side come Monday’s close. Sleep tight longs.

That’s it for today. Play nice with others and keep your eye on your EveryDay Money.


P.S. Don’t forget to give your vote on the poll (Hang On) a couple of posts down from here. Thanks.

No comments: